Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  155
  Post Title Forum
yesornofei RE: Gen 4 SSD on Gen 3 slots  

By yesornofei, 21 mins ago

Desktop Computing
  @itsage, Thanks, I will avoid the expensive 3500MB read speed NVME SSD to save some money, as only 22Gbps=2750 MB/s is capped by Thunderbolt 3.
craftsman RE: Apple Silicon ARM Macs and Thunderbolt 3 / USB4 eGPU  

By craftsman, 33 mins ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Posted by: @bnjmn Posted by: @craftsman BTW I'm using the Photoshop BETA and it is very fast on the M1. Tools like Select Subject are faster and more accurate than I have seen on my 5Ghz PC that h...
BronzeTulip RE: PSU for exp gdc?  

By BronzeTulip, 1 hour ago

PSU, Fans & Cables
  Posted by: @sarmii @joevt, Hey i have a gtx 560 150w to use is the Dell DA-2 enough? I have same exp gdc mcdvoice any help is welcome thanks sorry if you don't understand i dont talk english :...
Dozeball RE: 2019 15" MacBook Pro (RP560X) [9th,8C,H] + RTX 3070 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + Win10 [Cebro]  

By Dozeball, 2 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  Posted by: @lelejack .I use mac for work and play games at the evening, so what can I do? Even though the last MacOS version to support nvidia cards was 10.13.4, there were only drivers for the 10 s...
birrbles Splitting one of the pcie 8 pin cables on the Core X Chroma? (evga ftw3 3090 + razer core x chroma)  

By birrbles, 3 hours ago

PSU, Fans & Cables
  A question with many loaded assumptions I have an evga ftw3 ultra 3090. The lite-on PSU in the Core X Chroma explicitly supports up to 500w to the GPU (the PSU itself being 700w). However, it only h...
bnjmn RE: Apple Silicon ARM Macs and Thunderbolt 3 / USB4 eGPU  

By bnjmn, 3 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Posted by: @craftsman BTW I'm using the Photoshop BETA and it is very fast on the M1. Tools like Select Subject are faster and more accurate than I have seen on my 5Ghz PC that has an RTX 2080 Super....
Elbflorenz RE: Dota 2 macOS Catalina RX580 Razer Core X  

By Elbflorenz, 6 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  My setup: MPB 2017 15" iGPU Radeon Pro 560 eGPU Breakaway Box 550 Sapphire Radeon RX 5500 XT My egpu worked in Catalina, but even though, in DOTA 2, I could increase resolution and details and got ...
Matthew Kwong Laptop with AMD CPU + TB3/4?  

By Matthew Kwong, 6 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  As the title suggests, are there any laptops which are using Ryzen 4000 (and also 5000 in the future) CPU with at least 1 TB3/4 ports? Also, does Ryzen 4000 CPU has built-in TB controller (since we al...
ikir RE: Does the RX 5600 XT have full Mac OS compatibility?  

By ikir, 6 hours ago

PC Gaming
  Old thread but the question remain: I see many builds, it seems supported but not listed on Apple support page.
Dave Aguilar Lenovo Y740 17-IRHG windows won't recognize eGPU  

By Dave Aguilar, 7 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Hi, I'm having trouble connecting a monitor to an eGPU. I have a Lenovo Legion Y740 17-IRHG laptop. I have a Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box 550 with AMD MXRT 2600 (i use this graphic in specific because i ...
 of  155