Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  155
  Post Title Forum
zovc RE: Are there any "roundups" comparing and sumarizing peoples' experiences?  

By zovc, 9 mins ago

What gear should I buy?
  Posted by: @eightarmedpet I think I get what you are getting at, although you do start of complaining about articles being too numbers lead then go on to asking for more "data"... 😉 I don't recall c...
Nelson Wang RE: USB issues when connected to eGPU (Audio clicking, sticky keys, mouse stutter)  

By Nelson Wang, 1 hour ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  so I encountered the same issue in last CODMW. In game, it'd just stop, and turns out keyboard is typing the same key over and over...so I removed the keyboard, the game ran smoothly. But now in CODCW...
maikai RE: I just want to ask before I purchase questions  

By maikai, 1 hour ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  @nando4, Thanks for the highlight. Got it. Btw...is the cable between m.2 connector and the ADT flexible enough to bend/fold at a 90deg angle? My m.2 slot is facing towards me (middle palmrest area...
mbliss11 RE: EGPU breaking other USB devices warning! R43SG + MSI GS60 6QE ?  

By mbliss11, 3 hours ago

Desktop Computing
  I have the exact same laptop and ran an Akitio Node on it for years. Never had any problem like this. What EGPU enclosure did you use before? Did you have those devices plugged into the enclosure? ...
Leandro Glossman RE: Usability of the Virtuallink USB C Port on RTX 20 Series graphics cards as a USB hub.  

By Leandro Glossman, 4 hours ago

GPU, Monitor & Peripherals
  I did use that for a while to connect an external ssd as well as an oculus quest and I haven’t faced any problems at all as opposed to the usb hub built into the enclosure where I ran into random disc...
mac_editor RE: Are there any "roundups" comparing and sumarizing peoples' experiences?  

By mac_editor, 4 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  "eGPU performance" is difficult to round up because its behavior varies significantly across various setups even though it may be "expected" to have behaved similarly. On top of that, there exist mult...
GamesOnMacBookPro RE: MEGA THREAD 🙂 Newest games benchmarks + FPS testing on RX580 eGPU - Real Gameplays  

By GamesOnMacBookPro, 6 hours ago

PC Gaming
  Assassin's Creed Origins | RX 580 8GB (eGPU) | intel core i7 4870HQ | 1080p | performance test | Fps test | Detailed Benchmark & Gameplay
Vetal RE: [SOLVED. Black screen. MBR] Mac mini 2012 + Razer Core X chroma + Bootcamp  

By Vetal, 7 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @mk187, After updating to the 19628 my screen (which was connected to the graphic card) was detected automatically and that's it, no more black screen after launching the system, everything started wo...
Eightarmedpet RE: Are there any "roundups" comparing and sumarizing peoples' experiences?  

By Eightarmedpet, 8 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  I think I get what you are getting at, although you do start of complaining about articles being too numbers lead then go on to asking for more "data"... 😉 The problem is so much is subjective an...
Abrown RE: 2014 15" MacBook Pro (GT750M) [4th,4C,H] + RX 580 @ 16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (Sonnet Breakaway 550) + macOS 10.15.2 [Abrown]  

By Abrown, 9 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @misha, It should work using the purge-wangler and purge-Nvida scripts. I don't think you will have an issue (beyond what I already described)! But I don't have this computer any longer so I cannot g...
 of  155