Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  56
  Post Title Forum
cnon297 RE: 2014 Mac Mini [4th,2C,U] + RX Vega 56 @16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (AKiTiO Node) + macOS 10.14.6  

By cnon297, 1 hour ago

External GPU Builds
  @itsage, I actually bought an NVMe adapter for the ’14 mini PCIe slot. I’d planned to migrate the 1TB EX950 NVMe SSD from my Mac Pro. But an eGPU would’ve been more fun. Especially since the ’14 mi...
muf Need help  

By muf, 2 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Late 2015 27-inch retina 5k iMac, Core i5 8gb memory and a 1050ti that I want to mount externally. Don't care what the enclosure looks like, can diy. Unsure what's required for a set up like this. Run...
Dadudeondacouch RE: MSI Summit E15 A11SCS, Razer Core X Chroma, BSOD ACPI_BIOS_ERROR  

By Dadudeondacouch, 5 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  @steve47, Yeah I understand it's a bit of a headache to deal with but I'm slowly figuring it out. So far this is what I have... Starting the pc with the Razer Core X Chroma plugged in causes no issues...
DISREL RE: Nvidia eGPU is appearing in "Display Adapters" but cannot use it  

By DISREL, 6 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @itsage Yeah I am connecting the external monitor to the eGPU. Bit of an update on this situation, I installed 1903 v1 and figured out that the problem was Error 43. For some reason the other versio...
Linx Le RE: Has anyone had good results with D2R (Diablo 2 resurrected) on MBP with any egpu?  

By Linx Le, 7 hours ago

PC Gaming
  @cnon297, Yeah they run on 1.13c. check out and Its actually such an awesome way to play with the community: - people trade by throwing items on the ground, 100% trust and prices are 'fair' judgi...
itsage RE: Will Thunderbolt eGPU work on M1 Series Macs?  

By itsage, 7 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @mac_editor, 3x 4K@60Hz monitor outputs may get complicated for a dock. I never really had a need for one to investigate further. With new capabilities of the M1 Pro and M1 Max, we may see more specia...
itsage RE: 2014 Mac Mini [4th,2C,U] + RX Vega 56 @16Gbps-TB2>TB3 (AKiTiO Node) + macOS 10.14.6  

By itsage, 7 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @cnon297, Thank you for sharing this build! I'm always curious about the 2014 Mac mini with the PCIe connection for storage. Have you looked into that option to add an eGPU through the use of ADT-Link...
mac_editor RE: Will Thunderbolt eGPU work on M1 Series Macs?  

By mac_editor, 7 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @alcas, I still need to research honestly. Currently I have a single TB3 cable that drives eGPU, 3 4K monitors, SSD for backups, ethernet, and other USB peripherals. Single TB4 dock can't support 3 mo...
itsage RE: Nvidia eGPU is appearing in "Display Adapters" but cannot use it  

By itsage, 7 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @disrel, Are you connecting an external monitor to the eGPU? Since you disabled the iGPU, the eGPU cannot accelerate the internal display.
itsage RE: Will Thunderbolt eGPU work on M1 Series Macs?  

By itsage, 7 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @alcas, Any Thunderbolt/USB-C dock with at least two monitor output ports should provide this functionality. Also keep in mind the the Power Delivery of the dock so that you get sufficient charge to t...
 of  56