Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  41
  Post Title Forum
jamesgrean RE: Kryptonite: eGFX Support for All Thunderbolt Macs with FileVault, SIP, and ART Enabled on macOS + Windows  

By jamesgrean, 1 day ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @mac_editor, Yes, when installing I did see the patch message. I'll uninstall and reinstall the web drivers and copy/paste the output here. Terminal reports patched, but again the version says it’s n...
DXPHeGPUio RE: 2018 12" Lenovo ThinkPad X280 [8th,4C,U] + RTX 3090 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Razer Core X) + Linux Ubuntu 20.04 [lessse]  

By DXPHeGPUio, 1 day ago

External GPU Builds
  Can you try running AI-Benchmark Alpha with your 3090? I'm really curious to see if you can get better results than this guy's 6820HQ+2080Ti setup because I think he might be bottlenecked by a pokey 3...
mac_editor RE: Kryptonite: eGFX Support for All Thunderbolt Macs with FileVault, SIP, and ART Enabled on macOS + Windows  

By mac_editor, 1 day ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @jamesgrean, cheers, I'll take a look at everything and get back to you. Don't worry about the invalid kexts for now. Edit: ok so from the logs kryptonite is working properly but the NVIDIA drivers ar...
jamesgrean RE: Kryptonite: eGFX Support for All Thunderbolt Macs with FileVault, SIP, and ART Enabled on macOS + Windows  

By jamesgrean, 1 day ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @mac_editor, thanks, I'll follow these instructions carefully. VERY carefully. With the validate script, I ended up making copies of it so that each copy checked a different kext, then ran them. ALL ...
DXPHeGPUio RE: [Help] My Laptop fell off my desk and now my eGPU dock won't turn on!  

By DXPHeGPUio, 1 day ago

Desktop Computing
  Try resetting the USB port polyfuse by shutting down, disconnecting both battteries and holding the power button for 30 seconds
jamesgrean RE: automate-eGPU EFI - eGPU boot manager for macOS and Windows  

By jamesgrean, 2 days ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Update, I made copies of the sh script and edited so each one only checked 1 kext. But every single one reports invalid. How can this be? I uninstalled automate-EGPU a few days back and since then ha...
Jayson Adair RE: Kryptonite: eGFX Support for All Thunderbolt Macs with FileVault, SIP, and ART Enabled on macOS + Windows  

By Jayson Adair, 2 days ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  is this correct? Attachment:image.png If so, its looking like the best nVidia GPU I can use on an iMac 2013 with Big Sur is basically the 775 thats built in to the Mac? Is there a way to disable t...
Mini i5 RE: MacBookPro 2020 + Razer Core X Chroma + Radeon RX 6900 XT GAMING X TRIO 16G + Os Montery  

By Mini i5, 2 days ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  @nico77, Welcome to the forum. Sorry, but your card, like many 6900 XT models (those with the XTXH high performance chipset) is not supported by Apple in MacOS. There’s a list of unsupported XTXH mo...
Jayson Adair RE: Kryptonite: eGFX Support for All Thunderbolt Macs with FileVault, SIP, and ART Enabled on macOS + Windows  

By Jayson Adair, 2 days ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Posted by: @mac_editor @jayson_adair, you won't get screen output over AMD eGPU due to NVIDIA dGPU. One thing to try would be to apply OCLP disk patching and replace MuxControl kext and use one from ...
mac_editor RE: Definitive macOS Thunderbolt eGPU Compatibility Registry  

By mac_editor, 2 days ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Posted by: @wired "GPU vendor" could say dGPU vendor, and GPUs say eGPU, to avoid confusion It's eGPU vendor, done. Posted by: @wired Official Configurations" could refer to where supported eG...
 of  41