Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  83
  Post Title Forum
stepadou RE: 2012 15" Toshiba L850 (HD7670M) [3rd,4C,Q] + GTX 960 @ 4Gbps-mPCIe2 (EXP GDC 8.4) + Win10 [Erikp_9] // xbox360 203W PSU  

By stepadou, 56 mins ago

External GPU Builds
  @erikp_9, hello. I am about to follow your exact setup on a Toshiba Satellite L850-1MK, which has a failed onboard GPU (I managed to temporarily make it work with a heat gun, in order to set up the eg...
Budget Productions What are the correct bios settings for a toshiba satellite laptop with a 750 ti eGPU?  

By Budget Productions, 3 hours ago

Expresscard, mPCIe, M.2 eGPU
  I currently set it all up, and had to skip the bios wlan settings because there literally were no options for that in the bios settings for my toshiba laptop. the gpu was running and i installed drive...
musschrott RE: New XG Mobile eGPU from Asus (64Gbps - x8 3.0)  

By musschrott, 3 hours ago

Notebookcheck review for the external GPU. Performance on external display is better than then 2021 Zephyrus Duo 15 with its 115 + 15W 3080. Under load it can get hot and loud, as is typical for gamin...
timginter RE: Aorus RTX 2070 gpu on desktop motherboard  

By timginter, 6 hours ago

Custom eGPU Chassis
  Do you have any photos? If you have good airflow in the case the temps shouldn't get too high, maybe something is blocking/trapping the air?
Maciej Sowilski RE: PSU for eGPU and other things (Aorus RX580)  

By Maciej Sowilski, 6 hours ago

PSU, Fans & Cables
  @timginter, yeah, I will post the pics as soon as I'm done with final version, but in my case the look is not that much a problem - portability is
timginter RE: PSU for eGPU and other things (Aorus RX580)  

By timginter, 6 hours ago

PSU, Fans & Cables
  Thanks, I can't see the edit about the server PSU. They are great for higher wattage - just finished modding a HP 750W for my rig and it's brilliant. Fairly quiet at max 400W draw, too. Ugly as hell...
apexCode RE: New XG Mobile eGPU from Asus (64Gbps - x8 3.0)  

By apexCode, 7 hours ago

Can you use the new pcie gen 4 m.2 slots in Intel laptops for an eGPU connection? Would be as good as the asus connector.
lemiran RE: To future eGPU users — do your homework first!  

By lemiran, 9 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Hi @itsage, that's very kind to answer me so quickly! I wanted someone who has the same configuration to answer me in order to be sure that it could be possible. It's done thank you! I saw some thu...
Leovinus RE: Better way of Boot-camping? Used VirtualBox and an external SSD but ran into a snag.  

By Leovinus, 9 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @itsage, I honestly haven't looked into it all too deeply. I've only heard the odd mentions that it might result in you having to wipe you main drive if something goes wrong, which put me off of the i...
Keith Nicholas RE: Aorus RTX 2070 gpu on desktop motherboard  

By Keith Nicholas, 15 hours ago

Custom eGPU Chassis
  @itsage, So my case is NZXT H510i (with built in vertical gpu mount). I tried mounting gpu vertically which worked but the temp would get unbearably high. One thing I could do is to open the glass bu...
 of  83