Post Title Forum
Mini i5 RE: [SUCCESS] 2019 Macbook Pro 16" + Radeon Vega RX 64 eGPU Bootcamp  

By Mini i5, 1 min ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @noah_lopez Awesome! 👨‍💻
RE: Apple Pro Display XDR with Mac Pro 6,1 2013  

By Jake Kimball, 26 mins ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  The Apple Pro Display XDR requires two DisplayPort 1.4 signals over Thunderbolt 3. The BlackMagic eGPU works with the XDR because it has a Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 controller with DisplayPort 1.4 inp...
Apple Pro Display XDR with Mac Pro 6,1 2013  

By Yevgeniy JOSS Ovsyaniker, 2 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Hi dear participators of eGPU. Does anybody know, how it is possible to connect Apple Pro Display XDR to Mac Pro 6,1 2013? Which eGPU could be connected to the Mac Pro by Thunderbolt 2 and that t...
RE: 2018 Mac Mini [8th,4C,B] + RX 580 @ 16Gbps-TB2 (Akitio Thunder2) + macOS 10.14.6 & Win10 1903 [sdedalus1] // Win10 on external SSD  

By Koncept_Zero, 2 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  You're a god. Finally a proper detailed Mac Mini/error 12 post.
[EU] FS: $180 - MANTIZ MZ-02 (with or without RX 580 or WX 7100) - Shipment possible  

By Ludoplt, 3 hours ago

For Sale / Wanted
  I sell my Mantiz MZ-02. Like new ! Everything is shiny, possibility to add a MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC (8 Go) or a AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100, 8 Go GDDR5. Shipment possible all over the world (product ...
naticom RE: Testing Project2: Is External GPU faster than Internal GPU while exporting video in FCP X?  

By naticom, 3 hours ago

Pro Applications
  already read it in Chinese 🙂 the result is mind blowing. I’m sure people here would be surprised as well. Posted by: @iphone4tw @naticom Hi, nice to meet you here, I am a rookie in eGPU. Oh! BT...
andycore RE: Akito Thunder2 Resetting Whole Macbook Under Load  

By andycore, 6 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  hello My problem is as follows I installed web driver and egpu is displayed But not used I can not choose egpu in the application settings screenshots below
iPhone4TW RE: Testing Project2: Is External GPU faster than Internal GPU while exporting video in FCP X?  

By iPhone4TW, 8 hours ago

Pro Applications
  @naticom Hi, nice to meet you here, I am a rookie in eGPU. Oh! BTW , there is the finale, I will post it later today to share with you guys.
b0rd2dEAth RE: [GUIDE] MacBook Pro: solving eGPU error 12 in Windows 10  

By b0rd2dEAth, 10 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  Here's a work around I made for the 2015 MBP 15". This method might work with some of the other MBPs as well, but you would need to change the driver IDs. I have it set to run within the startup. T...
joevt RE: Bidirectional USB-C DisplayPort?  

By joevt, 10 hours ago

GPU, Monitor & Peripherals
  @username The Moshi cable is also bidirectional and is VESA certified for HBR3 speed ([email protected]). I would consider the monoprice cable if someone handed it to me free.
RE: 2019 Macbook Pro 16" + Radeon Vega RX 64 eGPU Bootcamp  

By Noah Lopez, 11 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  Got it up and running! The magic formula is 1903 (.295)+ latest bootcampdrivers.com drivers + bootx64.efi port dance Heaven Benchmark Extreme Preset Results: FPS: 98.4, Score: 2479, Min FPS: 9.1, Max ...
RE: 2019 Macbook Pro 16" + Radeon Vega RX 64 eGPU Bootcamp  

By Noah Lopez, 13 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @mini-i5 tried the bios switch still getting code 12! @itsage you have been seemingly the only one to get non 5700 Radeon cards working in windows with the 16 inch macbook pro. Do you happen to have...
win32asmguy RE: Please judge my Parts list for eGPU build  

By win32asmguy, 16 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  I would personally choose the version of the Razer Blade Stealth that has no dedicated graphics, then upgrade its SSD with something aftermarket. It sounds like that is what you are doing. Hopefully t...
nando4 RE: 2019 Lenovo Yoga S740 14" [i7-1065G7] + GTX 1660 Ti 6Gb + Razer Core X Chroma  

By nando4, 17 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Pls complete the build template when submitting your build.
2019 Lenovo Yoga S740 14" [i7-1065G7] + GTX 1660 Ti 6Gb + Razer Core X Chroma  

By Mattis Druschke, 18 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  System Specs: 2019 Lenovo Yoga S740 14" with i7-1065G7, 16Gb RAM, Intel Iris Plus, FHD Display Asus GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Razer Core X Chroma Samsung 24" curved 1920x1080 screen Razer deathadder chroma mou...
freshpots RE: What is the Definitive 16" MacBook Pro BootCamp eGPU Setup Process for nVidia?  

By freshpots, 19 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @sam_durston Yeah man that sounds like the way to go if you really enjoy your PC games, which by the sounds of your hardware I would assume you do. I would say the MBP+eGPU solution is basically ready...
Sam Durston RE: What is the Definitive 16" MacBook Pro BootCamp eGPU Setup Process for nVidia?  

By Sam Durston, 19 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @freshpots Thanks for the info. On your advice I am going to stay with my gaming desktop + MBP. My current PC is a 3600X with the 1080 Ti so it runs games beautifully. My dream is the single laptop + ...
Deathalo RE: Razer Core not connecting, just getting weird clicking noise and GFX led flashing  

By Deathalo, 19 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Posted by: @eph_ @deathalo If you get the chance to check on that I'd really appreciate it! The laptop in question is an ASUS ZenBook Pro UX550VE. I tried updating the BIOS and Thunderbolt 3 driver b...
eph_ RE: Razer Core not connecting, just getting weird clicking noise and GFX led flashing  

By eph_, 19 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  @deathalo If you get the chance to check on that I'd really appreciate it! The laptop in question is an ASUS ZenBook Pro UX550VE. I tried updating the BIOS and Thunderbolt 3 driver but could not get t...
b0rd2dEAth RE: eGPU error 12 fail after update to Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.329 or newer)  

By b0rd2dEAth, 20 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  @lzlz If you can track down the PCIE controller connecting your eGPU, right click it, go to Properties, Details, Hardware Ids, then copy and replace the driver name in eGPU-toggler.bat with everything...
cynozure RE: Please judge my Parts list for eGPU build  

By cynozure, 20 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Couple more question. 1. I see that the processor is 10th Gen - I am guessing its the Icelake architecture and should have the Thunderbolt 3 ports directly routed to the CPU as the TBT is aggregated i...
Deathalo RE: Razer Core not connecting, just getting weird clicking noise and GFX led flashing  

By Deathalo, 21 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Posted by: @eph_ @deathalo I experienced this same issue when trying to connect the Razer Core V1 to a ASUS laptop. Were you able to find a solution? Yes, I'm now able to connect the GPU while the l...
RE: Akito Thunder2 Resetting Whole Macbook Under Load  

By Branislav Benak, 21 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  About stability. So far so good as in the past. In macOS I ran some benchmarks and games. All ok. In bootcamp also the same (unfortunately). During heavy duty (playing games) system is stable. I belie...
cynozure Please judge my Parts list for eGPU build  

By cynozure, 21 hours ago

What gear should I buy?
  Hi, I have been lurking around a bit trying to decide what's the best config I can build for my eGPU build. Here is what I have in mind and hopefully this awesome community can help me narrow down. Pl...
itsage RE: Bidirectional USB-C DisplayPort?  

By itsage, 21 hours ago

@username Thank you for sharing this new bidirectional DP to USB-C cable. I believe it's similar to the Moshi DP to USB-C cable. There's a fine print on Moshi specs stating the USB-C monitor has to ac...
RE: Akito Thunder2 Resetting Whole Macbook Under Load  

By Noah Leon, 22 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @branislav_benak Looks like a very nice mod. I would be curious to know about how stable it is. I have some stability issues, but I think it is related to some software I'm using (the Filmconvert plug...
Username Bidirectional USB-C DisplayPort?  

By Username, 22 hours ago

Anyone seen this? Anyone tried it?
Creegan RE: 2017 15" Macbook Pro [7th, 4C] + RTX 2060 + Razer Core X Issues  

By Creegan, 22 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  I've finally managed to seemingly get everything up and running by using an external monitor (my TV), which I hooked into the eGPU via HDMI, but now I'm having another issue I'm hoping someone can hel...
Username RE: Akito Thunder2 Resetting Whole Macbook Under Load  

By Username, 22 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  This is how I fed my old Thunder with a 1070. The home made sleeved cable went thru and to the 1070 directly. Attachment: 67EC62ED-6FC6-4D96-9C1E-0060B52BDE3E.jpeg
eph_ RE: Razer Core not connecting, just getting weird clicking noise and GFX led flashing  

By eph_, 22 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  @deathalo I experienced this same issue when trying to connect the Razer Core V1 to a ASUS laptop. Were you able to find a solution?
RE: 2019 16" MacBook Pro (RP5300M) [9th,6C,H] + RX 5700 XT @ 32Gbps-TB3 (ASUS XG Station 2) + macOS 10.15.2 & Win10 1903 [itsage]  

By Dion Martinez, 23 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @itsage I've been using this eGPU since December and haven't crashed on MacOS. I've also been using bootcamp with the November bootcamp drivers with no issues either.
lzlz RE: eGPU error 12 fail after update to Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.329 or newer)  

By lzlz, 23 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Hello, I read 13 pages at a time. Thank you very much for your efforts. As for the method of modifying pci.sys file, my English is not very good, so I hope it can help me. I recovered to the version (...
freshpots RE: What is the Definitive 16" MacBook Pro BootCamp eGPU Setup Process for nVidia?  

By freshpots, 24 hours ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  @sam_durston Don't do it if you already have a PC set up, you lose a good amount of performance with the enclosures. My 2080Ti ran pretty good with the MacBook (until it just shit the bed on me for th...
mauwth RE: Weird Trackpad issue with MacBook Pro 16 + 5700XT + Razer Core X - MacOS 10.15.2  

By mauwth, 24 hours ago

Thunderbolt macOS eGPU
  Hi, I've had very similar issues. I bought the new 16" 2019 MBP with top specs. Wanted to run it with a Razer Core X Chroma and the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT to power three external monitors and also beef...
itsage RE: Connecting a USB-C hub to the Razer Core X  

By itsage, 1 day ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  @shae_toro Daisy-chaining a Thunderbolt 3 enclosure to USB-C hub/dock is not possible. You'd need a Thunderbolt 3 dock in order to successfully carry out your plan. That's typically more expensive tha...
RE: [EFI Loader] Error 12 Fix in Boot Camp for Apple T2 Security Chip Macs (apple_set_os loader v0.5)  

By Ignacio Fernandez, 1 day ago

BootCamp eGPU Setup
  hi, i have a macbook pro 16 ”with a razer core x with an amd radeon rx 5700 xt nitro + se and an lg 32ul950-w monitor. everything works great under the latest version of macOS, the card is recognized ...
 of  20