Recent Posts

Notifications
Clear all

Recent Posts
Forums  |  Topics  |     

of  155
  Post Title Forum
teltersat2 Laptop to NGFF to TB3 (in that order)  

By teltersat2, 7 hours ago

Thunderbolt Enclosures
  Hey guys! I have a bit of an interesting setup that I am looking to see if it's possible to build. I have a laptop that it does not have TB3 capabilities, but would like to be able to get it to connec...
ikir RE: [Teardown] Late 2020 Mac mini: Apple Silicon M1, Thunderbolt 4, USB4, PCIe 4.0  

By ikir, 8 hours ago

Desktop Computing
  @craftsman Yes I mean mobile / Mac mini. We all are comparing notebooks and low-end Macs and Apple Silicon is already impressive, GPU performance too. But you can't expect to play in 4K with first gen...
teltersat2 RE: Razer Blade Stealth 2016 (7500U) issues w/ Caldigit TS3 Plus  

By teltersat2, 8 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  @anonamoose1738, I have not logged in here for a long time! To answer your question: The beads did not work! After additional troubleshooting I discovered that the TB3 side of the board gets hot enoug...
triumph_013 [US] FS: $1700 - RBS Mercury Edition, Razer Core X Chroma, ASRock RX 5700 XT OC+  

By triumph_013, 8 hours ago

For Sale / Wanted
  I've decided that I want to build a proper desktop, so I'm looking to sell my eGPU setup. I still have all of the boxes/paperwork for everything. See my signature for my build thread. Willing to slig...
itsage RE: 2020 15" HP Spectre X360 [11th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 // first Thunderbolt 4 build  

By itsage, 11 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @cnon297, Yes Gigabyte shared with me a couple weeks back the RTX 3080 Gaming Box is coming. I will do an unboxing as soon as the media sample arrives. I don't know any pricing information but hoping ...
tsakal RE: 2020 15" HP Spectre X360 [11th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 // first Thunderbolt 4 build  

By tsakal, 12 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @itsage, is this the other one you wanted to get ? I mean the 13'. Actually it would be interesting when the one you got with EVO and XE IGPU is launched This could be my next replacement. Model ...
craftsman RE: [Teardown] Late 2020 Mac mini: Apple Silicon M1, Thunderbolt 4, USB4, PCIe 4.0  

By craftsman, 13 hours ago

Desktop Computing
  Posted by: @ikir Posted by: @joey_roman Posted by: @craftsman Posted by: @joey_roman So all that is missing to use an eGPU are drivers? I am able to play non AAA games just fine on the Mac...
ikir RE: [Teardown] Late 2020 Mac mini: Apple Silicon M1, Thunderbolt 4, USB4, PCIe 4.0  

By ikir, 14 hours ago

Desktop Computing
  Posted by: @joey_roman Posted by: @craftsman Posted by: @joey_roman So all that is missing to use an eGPU are drivers? I am able to play non AAA games just fine on the MacBook Pro M1. But it...
SliZe RE: USB issues when connected to eGPU (Audio clicking, sticky keys, mouse stutter)  

By SliZe, 14 hours ago

Thunderbolt Windows eGPU
  Thanks! I've now set the power management mode to "Prefeer maximum power", which seems to have fixed the places where it happened in some programs (i.e. hovering over clickable elements in HWInfo64), ...
cnon297 RE: 2020 15" HP Spectre X360 [11th,4C,G] + RTX 2080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 // first Thunderbolt 4 build  

By cnon297, 14 hours ago

External GPU Builds
  @itsage, Gigabyte announced RTX 3080 & RTX 3090 versions of the Gaming Box this morning. Looking forward to seeing these on egpu.io.
 of  155