Enclosure & Hardware Discussions
AORUS 2070 Gaming box stopped connecting...

AORUS 2070 Gaming box stopped connecting...  

RSS

Alipapa
(@alipapa)

HI Guys, I purchased a AORUS 2070 Gaming box last month, was so happy with the performance but then it stop connecting to my laptop (Dell 9350) last week. The box will charge my laptop and the fan will spin, but the RGB won't light up and the GPU won't connect.

I tried taking the GPU out and reinstall it to the enclosure, and disconnect the power for so many times. Some times it will connect for 2~3 sec then lose connection again. Already file the ticket to Gigabyte, but one week pass and still no response from them...

Any suggestion will be appreciated THX!

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
Wiktorion
(@wiktorion)

I have a similar issues with my AGB. It works sometimes but frequently only powers the computer and nothing else connects. Keep us posted on your ticket!

Macbook Air 2018 + AGB RX570

ReplyQuote
Alipapa
(@alipapa)

So the problem is caused by the Dell 9350. I just got a new thinkpad yesterday and everything work agagin.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote