Enclosure & Hardware Discussions
Aorus Gaming Box 1070 firmware F1.3

Aorus Gaming Box 1070 firmware F1.3  

RSS

remiadf
(@remiadf)

Hi. Gigabyte has released a new firmware to fix the annoying PSU fan spinning after your pc is shutdown issue, but mine still does after the update. 

Anyone tried to update yet? Did your fan stop spinning?

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
ult.nrg
(@ult-nrg)

Yep, I have tried updating to 1.3 too, and it doesn't fix the fan issue.

Not sure if the update actually works though. I run it, it connects, performs the update and says success but if I re-run it, it comes back and says the version is still 1.0.0 and does the update again.

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
remiadf
(@remiadf)

I’ve tried to run it as administrator as well, but when I do, the update fail. I hope they fix this.

ReplyQuote
ult.nrg
(@ult-nrg)

Same problem here it seems:

https://www.reddit.com/r/eGPU/comments/8vni4z/aorus_1080_gaming_box_new_bios_11_available_same/

ReplyQuote
gaosong2101
(@gaosong2101)

I'm using 1080 with F1.1, same issue. 
Not sure rx580 users' updates have the same issue or not

ReplyQuote