Aorus Gaming Box 1070 / Yoga 920 H2D issue
I`ve been looking for an answer for this problem but so far haven`t found a working solution.
Yoga 920 / i7-8550u, 16gb, UHD, Windows 10 64bit
Aorus Gaming Box 1070 (included 50cm cable and Choetech 200cm)
– H2D speed (CUDA-Z) ~1500MiB/s
Fixes already tried:
– BIOS updated xxx28xxx->xxx29xxx -> xxx36xxx – Same problem
– Yoga thunderbird firmware updated to latest – Same problem
– Aorus firmware updated to H2D 1.0 (couple of times) – Same problem
– Thunderbolt updated to latest (and tried older aswell) – Same problem
I`m sure there is a way to get the full H2D speed but I can`t seem to find the the solution. Can somebody suggest a working one?
I have the same laptop with the Auros 1080 gaming box.
What is the link to the specific CUDA-Z software which measures H2D? I’ll run the test and see if my # is the same as yours.
How do I check and/or update the Auros firmware version?
The program can be found here:
Check your results. These 920´s should get over 2000MiB/s