Notifications
Clear all

AORUS RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Box Review - Cooler than Cool  

of  2
  RSS

movershaker
 movershaker
(@movershaker)

I cannot seem to find the case for sale anywhere in the UK? Does anyone have a link please? Thanks

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Laurens Van Acker
 Laurens Van Acker
(@Laurens Van Acker)

Is the GPU replaceable in a couple of years with a more recent GPU?

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

@Laurens Van Acker, If the PCB are similar with the same monitor output ports it should be possible.

LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2021 13" ASUS ROG Flow X13 (RTX3050Ti) [R5K,8C,H] + RTX 3080 @ 64Gbps-XG (XG Mobile) + Win10 20H2 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Matthew Kirby
 Matthew Kirby
(@Matthew Kirby)

I've never had a gaming box & I'm curious exactly
how this works? Does this box plug directly into a
usb port on your tower?

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

@Matthew Kirby, Your computer needs a Thunderbolt 3 port in order to use a TB3 eGPU such as this RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Box.

2021 13" ASUS ROG Flow X13 (RTX3050Ti) [R5K,8C,H] + RTX 3080 @ 64Gbps-XG (XG Mobile) + Win10 20H2 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Johnlee Tan
 Johnlee Tan
(@Johnlee Tan)

Does this work with a dell g7 15 7588? Really wanted a egpu.

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Founder Admin

@Johnlee Tan, Dell G7 15 7588 has a Thunderbolt 3 port so it should work.

ReplyQuote
digig0th
 digig0th
(@digig0th)

Need to see how PCIe plugs in. Also need 2080 ti pcb picture. Usually site has these.

ReplyQuote
Johnlee Tan
 Johnlee Tan
(@Johnlee Tan)

Thank you so much really appreciated it 😊

ReplyQuote
JohnyGV
(@johnygv)

I'm a little confused after seeing the print-screens and reading the comments. Does this Gaming Box work with MacBook Pro, out of the box or do I have to make some more settings in the macOS? I have a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) I9, 32GB Ram with macOS Catalina.

ReplyQuote
 of  2