Can’t get BlackMagic eGPU Pro to run on Windows 10 on a Lenovo P52
On the Lenovo, the BlackMagic eGPU chassis and the Vega 54 are detected but neither devices work. Device manager says it can’t find a driver for the chassis and that the Vega 54 has error 42.
What I’ve tried so far:
- Update chassis to firmware 1.2 on my Mac
- Use latest AMD drivers from their website
- Use drivers Windows Device Manager finds
- Use AMD’s BootCamp drivers
- Various permutations of Thunderbolt 3 BIOS settings, disabled security
- Disabled PCIe Power Saving stuff
My display is a DELL U4919DW connected via a USB-C cable to the chassis.
Any recommendations very welcome.