Dual eGPU enclosure?
I was wondering if there is any eGPU enclosure that allows for 2 GPUS connected.
You may want to check mcarver316's builds 🙂
4-GPU eGPU for password cracking
4-GPU success with Cubix + Aki Node + MSI GT80S Dual 980
5-GPU success with Cubix + Aki Node + daisy chain with Aki T3 with MSI GT73VR SLI dual 1070
Consider the US$899 Sonnet Echo Express III-D:
- Connects Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to any Mac With Thunderbolt 3 Ports—Use multiple high-performance PCIe cards at the same time
- Three PCIe 3.0 Slots—Supports three full-height, single-width cards, or one double-width card plus one single-width card
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Offers 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth, doubling the performance of Thunderbolt 2
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports—One port used to connect to the computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices to your computer, attaching a single USB peripheral device, or connecting up to two 4K displays or one 5K display
- Built-in Universal Power Supply—Integrated 300W power supply with 75W auxiliary power connector
AKiTiO Node Duo may work. It's not available until August. You can only install ITX GPUs though and will need a beefy PSU to power both cards.
Something like this but Full length cards at double width with like a 600+ psu.
Can anyone advise me on what I can do?