Help after i unplug my core v1 at my macbook 13 2017 my thunderbolt says no driv...

Notifications
Clear all

Help after i unplug my core v1 at my macbook 13 2017 my thunderbolt says no driver in it and my core sudenly located at usb 2.0  

RSS

Brian Lee
(@brian_lee)

it works perfectly bt after i unplug it and take my laptop to work it seems like its not working anymore next day. the egpu is still running with led lights turn on and my gpu fan is operating bt it seems like the gpu is not connecting to my laptop. when I connect my external hard disk to my razer core v1 the hard disk works.

i m not sure is it I did not disconnect my egpu properly after I shut down my laptop and it leads to this problem.

should I reinstall purge wrangler? i tried unplug and plug in and reset multiple times but still doesn't works.i take off my rx580 8 gb out and rest for 20minutes and resemble back still cant work.

when my egpu works my thunderbolt have core stated there. now it change to USB 2.0. 

need help 

regards 

brian

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote