Clear all

US$349 Mantiz Venus TB3 enclosure/dock  

of  112
  RSS

itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: Dsntrgr8

How big is the fan at the front of the case?

It's an 80mm fan.

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 13" MacBook Pro [10th,4C,G] + RX 5700 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Prototype eGPU Enclosure) + macOS 10.15.4 & Win10 1903 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
rushvora
(@rushvora)
Trusted Member

Posted by: lickwidsnake

Can anyone confirm that this will charge a Razerblade Stealth? Bought a Node, but had to return it because it didn't charge the laptop while using.

This supports up to 87W of power via passthrough charging, supporting all the 2016 MacBook Pros. If the Razer Blade Stealth primarily charges through USB-C, and requires less than 87W, the Venus will do the job!

2016 15" MacBook Pro (RP455) [6th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Mantiz Venus) + Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
mklegend
(@mklegend)
Eminent Member

Can I connect an 80mm fan with PWM plug like the ARCTIC F8 PWM Rev.2 or the Noctua NF-A8 FLX Premium?

Best Regards,

Mohammad Katayen (mklegend)

ReplyQuote
ed_co
(@ed_co)
Reputable Member

We are at the end of May!! Hopefully Mantiz Venus is near!! 

2017 15" MacBook Pro (RP560) [7th,4C,H] + GTX 1080 Ti @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Mantiz Venus) + macOS 10.13 & Win10 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
Naylia
(@naylia)

I come here every day now hoping to see some news 😀

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
lickwidsnake
(@lickwidsnake)

Looks like the wait is almost over..

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

Shipping starts June 8th-10th is projection from Mantiz.

https://twitter.com/Mantiz_John/status/867544024306958336

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 13" MacBook Pro [10th,4C,G] + RX 5700 @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Prototype eGPU Enclosure) + macOS 10.15.4 & Win10 1903 [build link]  

zwubel liked
ReplyQuote
Dare
 Dare
(@dare)

Looking forward to the second group buy, and hoping we can get some space grey in that batch. Smile

ReplyQuote
sayee441
(@sayee441)

Is there going to be another group buy for the Mantiz Venus eGPU enclosure? I seemed to have missed out on the last one :/

ReplyQuote
thefifthhorsema
(@thefifthhorsema)

I also come here on the daily to check for status updates. Very anxious for this to come out. 😀

ReplyQuote
 of  112