Mantiz Venus - Sep 2017 firmware with full 22xxMiB/s bandwidth (archive)

Notifications
Clear all

Mantiz Venus - Sep 2017 firmware with full 22xxMiB/s bandwidth (archive)  

of  3
  RSS

palmerchaun
(@palmerchaun)

@itsage, Sorry this is a late reply, but do you still have the bin file for this? I'm on a newer system that doesn't seem to like running any version of the intel thunderbolt software, I can only get the Thunderbolt Control Center running properly. It looks like I need the .bin file for the Mantiz Venus to complete the firmware update. Thanks in advance!

2017 MacBook Pro 13" / Lenovo Yoga C940 + RX 580 (Mantis Venus) + macOS 11.0.1 / Win10

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

@palmerchaun, Take a look at TBT-Flash where we have a few firmware options to choose from.

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2020 14" MSI Prestige 14 EVO [11th,4C,G] + RTX 3080 @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
ikir
 ikir
(@ikir)
Prominent Member

Posted by: @palmerchaun

@itsage, Sorry this is a late reply, but do you still have the bin file for this? I'm on a newer system that doesn't seem to like running any version of the intel thunderbolt software, I can only get the Thunderbolt Control Center running properly. It looks like I need the .bin file for the Mantiz Venus to complete the firmware update. Thanks in advance!

Do you need the standard one right? Not the dynamic firmware (with problematic USB). If yes, PM me.

MacBook Pro 13" 2020 Touch Bar M1 8-core CPU 8-core GPU - 16GB unified memory - 512GB PCIe SSD
MacBook Pro 13" 2020 Touch Bar i7 quad-core 2.3Ghz - 16GB RAM - 1TB PCIe SSD

my awesome Radeon VII eGPU
my Mantiz Venus extreme mod with Sapphire Nitro+ RX Vega 64

2018 13" MacBook Pro [8th,4C,U] + Radeon VII @ 32Gbps-TB3 (Mantiz Venus) + macOS 10.15 [build link]  

ReplyQuote
WhiteCape
(@whitecape)

Hello everyone,

Which is the latest Mantiz Venus firmware version #?

Thanks.

IMac 27 2020 radeon pro 5500 xt 8 Gb VRAM, 64 Gb RAM, i7 3,8 Ghz. Would also like to try my eGPU on my late 2015 imac 27 5k i5 through thunderbolt 2.

ReplyQuote
 of  3