Enclosure & Hardware Discussions
Razer core not working with my MacBook 15 2016 W TOUCH

[Solved] Razer core not working with my MacBook 15 2016 W TOUCH  

RSS

(@niklas_wahlberg)

Greetings fellow believers!

I just got a RAZER core X and a pny 1060 card for my Mac! I had a setup before that didn't work.. I tired few steps on egpu and I got it to work in Windows! But after a while I'm back on square one..

Does anyone have a guide or step by step on how to do this? I thought after seeing RAZER commercial that you could play right away it would work.. I'm a 3D designer so I need GTX with octane and I like to play cs or wow time to time.

!

I have tried the disable stuff in device manager and some thing in osx but nothing it can see the card and the core is connected but after GeForce install on reboot it gets stuck.. so I'm reinstalling over and over again..

Any help would be great and thank you in advance

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
GuideOfGalaxy
(@guideofgalaxy)
Trusted Member

OMG  
I have a Macbook pro 2016 with touch bar 15 inch too.
I almost got the razer core X thank goodness I got the Blackmagic Egpu instead that works perfectly with my macbook pro 🙂

What version of Mac OS are you running? you need at least on 10.13.4 to run any EGPU on mac os

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote