Manjaro + XPS 9360 + Razer Core X + Nvidia RTX 2070 super : Detected but not wor...

Notifications
Clear all

Manjaro + XPS 9360 + Razer Core X + Nvidia RTX 2070 super : Detected but not working  

RSS

mrsinham
(@mrsinham)

Hello everyone,

I am currently stuck when I want to use my eGPU with manjaro linux, it is always the intel gpu that is running for now without the external display connected to egpu. The goal for me is to run all my computer on the external gpu when connected on an external display but at least I tried prime to run selectively some apps withou success.

Here are all the infos I gathered from my current installation and my attempts :

[Please login to see this]

nvidia-smi:

When I run :

But nvidia-smi sees GPU-Util at 0% while doing that. But...

While doing :

and

The classics files :

I tried egpu-switcher, mhwd. I can't make it run for the moment, anyone please has some hints? I am a bit stuck Smile

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
conspiracion
(@conspiracion)

Are you sure those kernel boot params are in the right place? From what I have been reading they go inside the quotes of the GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote