Dell G5 15” Gaming (5587) GOOD TO GO ?
So ,I'm looking at the Dell G5 15” Gaming (5587) with these specs . From my understanding as it has the i7-8750h it should have the proper 4 lanes for the TB3 connection .Is this correct?
- ntel Core 8th Generation i7-8750H Processor (6 Core,2.20GHz,9MB Cache,45W)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
- 128GB M.2 SATA3 Class 20 Solid State Drive
- 1TB 2.5inch SATA Hard Drive (5400 RPM)
- 8GB (1x8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 Non- ECC
- 15.6inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5
Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts