eGPU for MacBook Pro retina 15 from mid-2015

Notifications
Clear all

eGPU for MacBook Pro retina 15 from mid-2015  

RSS

Devereaux de\'LaCroix
(@devereaux-lacroix)

hey!
first of all I came here and saw that many of you have perfect knowledge in the means of computers, CPU's, GPU's and more and I am glad I have found this site, I really need help with something so please !

Anyways lets get straight to the topic!
I have been looking months for a way to upgrade my current MB-Pro from mid 2015 with a better graphics card to play games with ON the Internal display. and I really need help getting my whole setup fixed. 
As you probably know this MB has ThunderBolt 2 ports and I am afraid I will be needing an TB3 to TB2 adapter to make it work in the first place.

I am currently on macOs High Sierra 10.13.1 and I need to find a way to get a box and graphics card that I can "plug and play" and I am willing to spend. 

can someone help me with this because I really want to game on higher specs. 

Thank you in advance! 
I eagerly await your answer.

With kind regards,

D. de'LaCroix

D.L.X.

ReplyQuote
Devereaux de\'LaCroix
(@devereaux-lacroix)

No one? 

D.L.X.

ReplyQuote
Devereaux de\'LaCroix
(@devereaux-lacroix)

why is no one responding cmon? its an easy question just tell me what to get. for fuck sakes I thought people here were active?

D.L.X.

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Illustrious Member Admin

Search "2015 15-inch Macbook Pro" our implementation table for your exact MacBook Pro configuration then read up on how you can make it work.  Use profanity again and you'll be banned.

external graphics card builds
best laptops for external GPU
eGPU enclosure buyer's guide

2021 15" ASUS TUF Dash F15 [11th,4C,H] + RTX 3080 @ 32Gbps-TB4 (AORUS Gaming Box) + Win10 2004 // my 3rd RTX 3080 build [build link]  

Rycco liked
ReplyQuote