Notifications
Clear all

Enclosure suggestions for dell 9365  

RSS

wyleecoyote
(@wyleecoyote)

Hi guys,

I'm looking for recommendations on an enclosure that will be used with a 2018 dell 9365, and a GTX 106o.

After significant issues with the HP Omen, I returned the enclosure. I'm now looking for an enclosure that is known to work easily with the 9365. 

Purpose for eGPU: Work station only (no gaming). I have two ext monitors, 29" and 32" 

I have one question:

1. Are there any enclosures that already have updated FW that will work well with the dell 9365?

(I am familiar with the buying guide and build thread. I am researching as much as I can, however I'm in a time crunch and need to get this platform ready for use. I'd like to use my 1060, have a few usb's available on the enclosure, and also be able to charge the dell. Also, ease of putting this system together (software and FW wise) would really help. I know enough to be dangerous, but I do not have the time to fully educate myself and test setups like most of you have done). 

Thanks in advance

appreciate any guidance

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote