Enclosure & Hardware Discussions
Help with buying GPU - Razer Blade Stealth 2019(Early) / Razer Core X

Help with buying GPU - Razer Blade Stealth 2019(Early) / Razer Core X  

RSS

(@r_johansson)

Hello,

I recently purchased the early RBS on black friday sale and decided to order a core x as well. I did not purchase a GPU yet since I'm unsure of which one to buy and this is where I would need some help/recommendations.

The games I play are CSGO, LoL, SWTOR and old mmorpg  RF Online. Id like to stay in the budget between 200 - 350 $(Max 400). Also if you happen to have a similar setup as mine and know of any good USB-C hubs with (ethernet, hdmi, usb ports, SD card reader) I wouldn't mind a suggestion to that also.

This topic was modified 1 week ago

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote
itsage
(@itsage)
Famed Member Admin

What’s the specs of your Blade Stealth? Are you planning to use an external monitor with the eGPU? If you can find an RTX 2070 Super for $400, that would be the best performing card for the money. When I tested the reference card, it worked great in both internal display loopback and external monitor.

Best ultrabooks for eGPU use | eGPU enclosure buying guide

ReplyQuote
(@r_johansson)

@itsage

The specs are: Core i7 8568U, GeForce MX150, 16GB ram, 256GB SSD. I am planning to use an external monitor for this setup, I have been looking at this card Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Super

Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts

ReplyQuote