HP - ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 8GB Memory - 512...

Notifications
Clear all

HP - ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 8GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Nightfall Black work with Razer Core-X  

RSS

Far Side
(@far_side)

Will the HP - ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 8GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Nightfall Black work with Razer Core X? I'm new to this. I plan on putting a GTX 1070 or 1070 ti, maybe a RTX 2070 super. Thanks

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-envy-x360-2-in-1-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-8gb-memory-512gb-ssd-nightfall-black/6403435.p?skuId=6403435

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Liquid Web
(@liquidweb)
New Member Admin

With no Thunderbolt port present means no Razer Core X functional connectivity is possible.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Far Side
(@far_side)

There is 1 thunderbolt 3 connection on this laptop according to bestbuy website. It will work with that, right? Thanks

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-envy-x360-2-in-1-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-8gb-memory-512gb-ssd-nightfall-black/6403435.p?skuId=6403435

ReplyQuote
KLF
 KLF
(@klf)

@far_side, at least US site has been updated: 0 thunderbolt ports. 

Currently there is no Ryzen based laptop in the world with TB3, if you want eGPU you must choose Intel for now. 

ReplyQuote
Far Side
(@far_side)

Okay, thanks.

ReplyQuote