Clear all

I Want full laptop egpu setup budget np540u3c samsung  

RSS

Kaptain Coconut
(@kaptain_coconut)

bios P12ABH
i5 3317u
Laptop model on bios 530U3C/530U4C/532U3C

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
mr.ribeiro
(@mr-ribeiro)
Trusted Member

What you want? reformule the question detailed.

To do: Create my signature with system and expected eGPU configuration information to give context to my posts. I have no builds.

ReplyQuote
Kaptain Coconut
(@kaptain_coconut)

I want to improve my gaming experience for the lowest price that's why i came here to get egpu setup
instead of getting a new pc i want to make my old laptop to a gaming machine for a low low price.

like what gpu to buy to avoid bottle neck how to do it at etc.

ReplyQuote
Rhodius
(@rhodius)

You could probably get a 5th or 6th generation laptop refurbished on the cheap that will provide you better foundation than the laptop you already got. Depending on which games, egpu is not the end all be all. You may found you need beefier CPU anyway after spending all the money connecting the dots.

ReplyQuote