Lenovo Yoga S740 vs Acer Swift 3
So first off, i live in the EU (austria). Heres what i found up to this point:
- Enclosure + GPU: Zotac Amp Box Mini 230W (210€) + MSI GTX 1660 SUPER (215€)
- One of these notebooks: Acer Swift 3 (1020€) OR Lenovo Yoga S740 (1010€)
Now i can't decide on wich notebook because they have almost identical specs, except for the ssd (Acer 1TB ssd, Lenovo 500GB ssd). But currently im more likely to get the Lenovo because it's mentioned on the Ultrabook Buyer's Guide.
Tell me your opinion on this whole configuration and wich notebook i should get, or if you know a better deal with similar specs mention it!
- I will use the eGPU on 2 external Monitors not on the internal one.
- My max budget for everything is 1500€.
- I live in austria so please don't send links of notebooks outside of Europe.
- I will use the notebook as my main maschine at home for gaming/game development and in school for coding.
- All the links are german ones that lead to geizhals.at, wich is a site that compares all shops for the best deal on anything.
- I don't know if you realized but im really trying to get the best deal for the money
If you have read all of this, thank you and have a great day : )