XPS 13 9380 or wait for Ice Lake
I know this question has probably been asked many times, what do you think as far as getting the 9380 now or wait for Ice Lake?
Moving up the camera is a big improvement, I'm not sure if the CPU upgrade is worth the wait, hence the question.
Let me know.
Pending: Add my system information and expected eGPU configuration to my signature to give context to my posts